Trekking in Nepal in July is conceivable throughout the entire year due to the shifted land geography. That is valid for the long stretch of July also.
Even though not the season for traveling in high altitude mountain, Trekking in Nepal in July is conceivable.
July is a monsoon month in Nepal so there is less number of tourists who wants to travel in high altitude trek. In this way, July is the best ideal opportunity to investigate the rainshadow territory of Nepal which has a dry climate with unaffected perspectives.
Trekking in Nepal in July isn’t considered by numerous individuals due to monsoon. In any case, this doesn’t mean trekking is ended in this month as numerous trekking routes lie in the rain shadow region of the nation.
Top Destinations for Trekking in Nepal in July
Luckily, there are some best trekking destinations along the Himalayan path that lies in the shadow area.
To assist you with arranging your trekking in Nepal in July, I’ve recorded the absolute best trips that guarantee your dry feet.
Upper Mustang Trek
- Magnificent view of Mt. Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and peaks
- A chance to observe the unique lifestyle and culture of the local people
- Get a chance to cross different passes
- The ancient capital of Lo Manthang
- Deepest George in the world, Kali Gandaki George
- Upper Mustang lies in the distant trans-Himalayan mountain zone.
The Upper Mustang journey begins from the least Kali Gandaki waterway at Kagbeni to the most elevated scope of Khumjung Himal in tallness of 6700m.
This journey is loaded with the social variety that displays the old Buddhist societies. The path navigates through the up and downhill brimming with all-encompassing perspectives on the mountain Nilgiri, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and numerous different peaks of the Himalayan region.
The way of life and heritage of this area is special and impacted by the Tibetan culture. The journey permits you to see houses made of stone and prepared mud blocks.
Here, you can find moderate temperatures of 16 to 20 degrees Celsius. The air is very dry in the area. But also be sure to pack the proper equipment necessary for you as the weather is unpredictable.
Upper Dolpo Trek
- Tibetan lifestyle and unique culture chance to cross different passes
- Awesome view of Mt. Dhaulagiri and clear view of Shey Phoksundo Lake
- Sunrise and Sunset view
Dolpo lies in mid-western Nepal-one of the most distant areas of Nepal. It lies towards the Tibetan Plateau, behind the Dhaulagiri massif.
Along these lines, it isn’t highly influenced by the rainstorm and is one of the most testing and bold ‘off-the-beaten’ popular trekking trails of Nepal.
Thus, the significant fascination of this journey is the exceptional culture and ways of life of the Tibetan root individuals. The journeying course navigates three high passes of the upper Dolpo locale.
Likewise, you will get an opportunity to watch the magnificent scene of Mt. Dhaulagiri and a clear view of Shey Phoksundo Lake.
Rara Lake Trek
- A chance to observe many endangered animals and birds
- Crystal clear view of Rara Lake
- Diverse flora and faunas
- “Off-the-beaten” trekking trails with an awesome view
- The mesmerizing view of mountains and other peaks
Rara is the biggest lake situated at an altitude of 3050 m inside the limit of Rara National Park consists of crystal clear water. Rara Lake Trek’s ways to deal with this dazzling lake give you a sample of the normal wild.
Jumla, the biggest upland slope town in west Nepal is the starting point for this trek. The traveling course goes through backwoods of oak, pine, and rhododendron.
The journeying course isn’t intensely traveled. Yet, it gives one of a kind culture and the best common view. This is perhaps the best journey to see Nepal’s natural life including the Himalayan bear.
It is one of the less-traveled places and has a portion of the all-around safeguarded social and common view. In July, it is dry yet not as much as the region of Mustang and Upper Dolpo. All things considered, you can appreciate delightful perspectives.
Here, the normal temperature is around 25 degrees Celsius with incidental showers.
Nar Phu Valley Trek
- Amazing rock formation
- Visit different ancient monasteries
- Majestic view of Annapurna massif, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Machhapuchhre
- Newly opened trekking routes in Nepal
- Unique flora and faunas
Nar and Phu valley lie in the upper east, rainshadow part of the Annapurna region. Henceforth, in July, this is an ideal journeying objective.
Nar Phu Valley Trek starts by following the exemplary Annapurna circuit trekking trails.
Tight gulches, astounding stone development, old cloisters, and extraordinary Himalayan culture are the claims to fame of this trip.
Nar Phu valley trek offers magnificent perspectives on the Annapurna massif, Dhaulagiri range Manaslu Himal, Machhapuchhre Himal, Lamjung Himal, and Tilicho peak.
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
- Amazing sunrise and sunset view
- Stunning view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Manaslu, and so on.
- Diverse flora and faunas
- Typical Magar and Gurung village
- Known as the vantage point for observing the awesome view
Ghorepani Poonhill trek is extraordinary compared to other short traveling courses of Annapurna areas. Also, it is known as the short Annapurna Circuit trek as it provides an amazing view.
Ghorepani is the little lovely town that lies in the lap of Mt. Annapurna in Myagdi district, Dhaulagiri zone. The vast majority of the travelers favored this journey as it isn’t a lot of testing. The trip paves the way to most extreme heights 2,855 m.
The journey begins from Naya Pool after a half-hour drive from Lakeside, Pokhara. The journeying trail goes through towns and homestead porches engaging the perspective on Machhapuchhre top.
During the trip, you will stroll through rhododendron and bamboo woods to arrive at Ghorepani at 2,860 m. From Ghorepani, you will go ahead to Poonhill for observing the clear view. It is beyond your imagination about its scenic beauty, sunrise, and sunset view.
Annapurna Circuit Trek
- Thorong La Pass, one of the popular pass in the Annapurna region
- Amazing landscape of the Annapurna region
- Crowded and popular trekking trails in a planet
- Experience of local lifestyle and culture
- The mesmerizing view of mountain vistas
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the popular and well-known trekking trails on the planet. One of the very much checked paths, it has inviting tea houses and is anything but difficult to get to by street or air from Pokhara.
A critical aspect of the Annapurna Circuit lies in the downpour shadow regions of the Annapurna region. Along these lines, if its all the same to you a little downpour and a little change in your courses, this journey can be for you in July.
The upper parts toward Manang and over the difficult Thorong La pass crossing into Muktinath in lower Mustang are all dryer. These are justified even despite the exertion in July.
You can expect normal temperatures of 25-degree Celsius in heights under 2500 meters. At the elevation of 5416 m, the normal temperature is around 6 degrees Celsius which is low.
Useful Tips for Trekking in Nepal in July
- Starting your journey early- During this month, rainfall occurs mostly in the evening rather than in the morning. So it is better to start your journey early in the morning so that rainfall could not catch you.
- Proper Packing- Make sure to pack proper clothes and equipment which is necessary for trekking. waterproof backpack, raincoat/umbrella, first-aid box insect repellent, proper boots are the main important things that you should not forget to pack.
- Avoid Solo Treks- Most of the tourists who visit Nepal are highly recommended to hire a guide if you are a solo traveler or traveling to new places.
- Stay updated on the weather conditions- Always make sure to check the weather condition of that place where you are traveling. Hence, the weather is unpredictable so better to stay updated on the weather conditions.
- Choose your trekking destinations carefully- Choosing the trekking routes to depend upon your wish. You can choose any trekking route that you want to experience during your trip to Nepal.
What to Pack for Trekking in Nepal in July?
For trekking in Nepal in July, you should pack bunches of waterproof traveling garments and downpour gear. You should pack heaps of comfortable garments also. A portion of the fundamental things you have to pack is as per the following:
- Trekking boots
- Down jacket
- Outer-layer jackets Waterproof/windproof
- Waterproof trekking pants/trousers
- Short-sleeved trekking shirts
- Thermal underwear
- Fleece sweaters
- Woolen gloves and woolen cap, socks
- Toilet paper
- Sanitary pads/ tampons
- Quick-dry towel
- Diamox tablets
- Rehydration salts
- Mosquito and insect repellent
- Anti-nauseant medication
- Water purification tablet
Food and Accommodation for trekking in Nepal in July
The hotels are agreeable and warm and all around designated, however, they do turn out to be more fundamental as you go higher.
Likewise, Rooms are twin bed with two beds for each room and don’t have a restroom connected except if you wish to buy an update during the journey and just in certain hotels.
You are provided mattresses and pillows and a blanket but you can ask for an extra blanket if it is necessary. The ‘living room’ zone utilized for eating and unwinding is warmed in the nights with a pot-bellied oven.
Cabins are consistently friendly places where you can meet numerous different travelers. Practically all have hot showers accessible which are generally gas warmed.
By and large, you will have your breakfast usually at 8 am and you must pack your things for the porter as they leave early. Along than that, you will have your lunch in one of the random tea houses and dinner is normally at 7 pm.
Trekking in Nepal in July is a mind-blowing experience as there are a lot of journeying trails in the lower regions of the Himalayas. You can watch the best mountain scene toward the beginning of the day and journey enjoyably.
Nepal has no occasional imperatives about trekking. The monsoon in Nepal is dynamic generally in the nights and around evening time. The monsoon month of July probably won’t be a most loved among travelers, yet with proper preparation and packing, one can even now travel the lower regions wonderfully.
On the off chance that you need more data about traveling in Nepal in July, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
You can likewise reach us to make your custom itineraries for trips and visits in Nepal in July or some other month of the year.
Planning for trekking in Nepal in February and need help?
If you don’t mind let us think about your arrangements and desires for the trip. We are only a mail away from you. We guarantee to design the best schedule to address your issues.
Happy Trekking !!