June is the month of Monsoon so that there the climate is hot and wet. The trekking trails are sloppy and diverse journeying courses disintegrate because of continuous rainfall. There are many destinations for trekking in Nepal in June. Currently, the short trek of Everest, Annapurna, and langtang trails have been the best trekking destinations in June in Nepal for many nature lovers.
We don’t suggest a mountain journey in June as clouds spread the mountains, and have no unmistakable view. Rather, you can visit the downpour shadowed part-the spots past mountains. Those spots have no precipitation, so you can do summer traveling in such places.
Journeying in this month implies you can have a chance to investigate topography. Climatic varieties in better places. It ordinarily rains during the night and there’s reasonable sky toward the beginning of the day. This makes journeying additionally energizing.
This month, you can observe horticultural exercises in all pieces of Nepal. Confounding lush vegetation all around is a reward to you. The cooler atmosphere keeps you stimulated and moving notwithstanding the trail circumstance.
Basically, there are many trekking trails in Nepal which helps you to enjoy your holidays in the lap of the mountains. Among them here are some of the best trekking destinations in June in Nepal.
Best Trekking Destinations in Nepal in June:
Annapurna Circuit Trek
- One of the highest passes in the Annapurna region- Thorong La pass (5614 m)
- A Religious site in this region- Muktinath Temple
- Ancient unique monasteries and Tibetan lifestyle
- Outstanding view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges, Manaslu, Nilgiri, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, Tilicho peak.
- Highest altitude lake in the world- Tilicho Lake (4919 m)
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the best trekking destinations in June in Nepal which provides a stunning view of mountains. Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the bold paths. The intriguing scene and astounding way of life of mountain individuals make this trip unforgettable.
The trip goes through Manang with the perspective on various dry bluffs and mountain tops. The path proceeds to Muktinath and KaliGandaki river which follows downhill. In transit is Kagbeni where there are numerous Buddhist religious communities. Likewise, the spot has equivalent significance as indicated by Hindu mythology.
The upper part of the Annapurna Circuit journey lies in rainfall shadow territory. Along these lines, it is appropriate for having trek in monsoon season. The courses are less packed so you can appreciate the scene in its actual condition.
Everest Base Camp Trek
- Leads to the world’s highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest
- Get a chance to visit school made by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa
- Incredible view of Mount Everest, Mt Lhotse, Makalu, Nuptse, Thamserku.
- Explore Sagarmatha National Park observing endangered animals
- Ancient Buddhist monasteries and Gompas
- The Largest monastery in the Khumbu region, Tengboche Monastery
- Namche Bazar, known as the gateway of Mt. Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the top-rated and most visited trekking routes on the planet. Furthermore, the busiest also since numerous individuals come to Nepal for observing the stunning Mount Everest. This trekking trail is famous all around the world so that this trek is an option for the best trekking destinations in June in Nepal.
The journey begins from Lukla, the beginning stage of your experience. The way of life, public activity, and scenes of Khumbu locale will hypnotize you.
In the course, your eyes will profit with the run of the mill Sherpa settlements. Likewise, settlements in Namche Bazar, Tengboche, and Dingboche are critical.
This trip guarantees you the visit to the Kala Patthar area 5,600 meters a perspective of various pinnacles. Khumbu glacier, Snow Falls, and steep edges are there for making your journey unforgettable. You can stroll around Mount Everest Base Camp for additional entertainment.
Upper Mustang Trek
- Amazing view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri
- Known for the city of wall
- Historical belief about the wall made for security before several years ago.
- The Typical Buddhist culture
The journey course goes through distant trans-Himalayan mountain territory. It begins from Kagbeni and stretches to the Tibetan south in the rain shadow territory.
There are a historical center and school where they show old recuperating craftsmanship Shamanism. Numerous Gompas around are where you can request that God satisfy your desires. There’s a conviction that your desires get satisfied there.
In this journey, you can visit Damodar Kunda, one of the colorful lakes among 108 lakes in Hindu mythology. Many shrouded caverns, religious communities, antiquated Buddhist towns are en route to Damodar Kunda.
For this trip, you need an exceptional traveling grant and an enrolled license holder. Not to stress! Many trekking agencies will help you with the legal formalities.
Nar Phu Valley Trek
- The Typical lifestyle of Himalayan Sherpas and Tibetan people
- Manang, Known as the less populated city in Nepal
- Pastureland, Monasteries, and many Buddhist Gompas
- Tatopani, where you can experience a natural hot spring.
The region lies on the northeastern side of the Annapurna area. The journey continues from Lamjung Besisahar. Precipitation may make issues close to the spot, yet once you start for Nar Phu Valley you will feel the dry climate.
The spot offers you a live blend of crude Himalayan nature and old Buddhist culture. It is the concealed mountain valley, and less investigated. Individuals follow the culture and tradition of antiquated Tibet.
In Nar Phu Valley’s journey, you will encounter bounty wildflowers, lavish slopes, and valley. Individuals have a common method of living there. They develop potatoes, buckwheat, grain, and raise yaks, sheep.
- Shey Phoksundo Lake, one of the deepest freshwater lake in Nepal
- Rara Lake, known for the biggest and freshwater lake in Nepal
- Many ancient monasteries and gompas can be visited.
- Stunning view of mountain peaks.
Dolpo is heaven past the Himalayas, least known to individuals. It looks like the Tibetan level, in contrast to different pieces of green Nepal.
Taken cover behind high mountains, the area is blocked off in winter. As snow blocks pass driving there. So June is the best ideal opportunity to visit Dolpo where you will appreciate summer climate dry and blustery.
You will get the opportunity to see the conventional shipping lanes to Tibet. Consistently exchange exercises of Dolpo individuals. Shockingly, you will get the opportunity to investigate the territories of film CARAVAN’s setting.
Additionally, you can stroll through green fields to the immaculate Phoksundo lake. On this journey, you cross a few that go through dissipated towns and settlements.
Great Rara lake, Rara National park will amuse you. The home of Red Panda, Himalayan Black Bear, Musk Deer, Langur, among others will add the reward to your outing.
- Gosaikunda Lake, one of the holiest site in the Langtang region
- Dhunche, known as the gateway of Gosaikunda trek
- Typical Sherpa settlements
- Local Cheese factory
- Outstanding mountain views enjoying the sunrise and sunset from the top of the hill.
It is one of the luring journeys in the lap of nature. You will go through various charming waterfalls, several rivers, and intriguing scenes. Various types of blossoms and vegetation in evergreen woodlands make the environment incredible.
June is the best ideal opportunity to visit the spot. The climate is fitting during this time, however, it rains a bit. Great many vegetation is obvious during this time.
Numerous Hindu fans visit the spot during the Janai Purnima celebration. As the sport has a strict essentialness also. The lake is the beginning stage of the Trishuli river. Close by the fundamental lake is Saraswati Kunda, Vairab Kunda, Surya Kunda, and Naag Kunda.
Even though, June is the high ideal opportunity for Leeches and worm. There will be downpour and streets sloppy. Be that as it may, if you plan past the threatening atmosphere and plan to visit Gosaikunda, you will have a life-changing memory of all.
What to wear in Nepal in June?
Traveling in Nepal and dress up depends upon the season, height, and the earth you will travel in. The climate in the high height of the Himalayas is a bit cold and windy. There is a high chance of the temperature between low elevations and high heights.
In Nepal, most journeying courses are near or in the Himalayas. Ordinarily, the temperature there is in every case low. In winter, it is cold during the night and foggy in the early morning. In this way, you have to pack a sweater, downy coat, woolen pants, gloves, thick and light socks, down coat, wind and waterproof coat, tracksuits, and climbing boots with lower leg uphold.
While journeying in Nepal you should be dressed appropriately. You have to alter the evolving condition, elevations, and seasons. Within an hour temperature changes and it starts to rain so that you have to be alert before starting your trek.
Tips for Trekking in Nepal in June
While setting off on the journey, you should have face rainfall and sloppy path in the lower heights. Yet, you will get the opportunity to observe horticultural exercises of nearby local farmers. The lavish green woodlands and cultivated fields. Tremendous perspective on the chain of slopes and mountains close by.
Here are some of the tips for Trekking in Nepal in June
- Starting your Journey early because Monsoon is a little different in Nepal than other countries. So that it is better to start your trek before rain catch you.
- Insect repellent- As June is monsoon season so that after heavy rainfall so Leeches, Mosquitos will bother you. But you don’t fear about those bugs and insects.
- Flight delay and cancellation- Due to heavy rainfall there might be bad weather conditions so that there might be a delay of flight and cancellation too. In such a condition, your money will be refunded 100%
- Waterproof Backpacks- There might be continuous rainfall during the monsoon season so that it is better to carry waterproof material during your trekking.
- Raincoat or Umbrella- Sometimes rain may catch you during your hiking time so that Raincoat or Umbrella is the only option to be safe from rainfall.
Tips for food and Accommodation in June
June is known as the season of Monsoon so that there are high chances of heavy rainfall during your trek. So that you have to be alert before starting your journey. Best Food and Accommodation are accessible the entire route. Numerous cafés and lodges are made from the basic level to the standard level. When you start your excursion, the decisions are more and it’s a smart thought to load up on some canned nourishments for the outing. You will discover food to be exceptionally modest en route and can hope to pay close to a hundred rupees for the flavorful thing. The rooms are all around kept up and the setting is excellent at the lake’s edge.
Planning treks for June and need help?
At last, not only above mentioned place but also there are other many trekking trails which counted in the best trekking destinations in June in Nepal. So that don’t be late to spend the beautiful night in the lap of the high mountains. Therefore, Nepal offers your various places for spending your holidays either with family, friends, or couples.
If you are planning for Trekking in Nepal in June? For this, you need to get ready well and plan a journey with any trekking agencies. On the off chance that you might want to go on a journey with us, kindly reach us. We guarantee to plan the best journey with an agreeable schedule to best satisfy you.
Happy Trekking !!!